We consider ourselves the experts when it comes to hair care products that improve the health of your hair. So who better than Ovation to create a multivitamin that can support those products from within?
That’s exactly why we’re thrilled to announce the launch of our brand new Healthy Hair and Scalp Multivitamins. They are available now!
The Ovation Multivitamin contains a propriety blend of ingredients that are specially formulated for those who want thicker, stronger, and longer hair*. The vitamin complements Ovation’s hair care line by promoting healthy hair, skin, and scalp from within*. This unique multivitamin contains 11 vitamins, 6 minerals, amino acids and extracts from exotic and all natural roots, herbs, plants, and fruits. These ingredients were specifically chosen for their abundant health properties and are a great source of vitamins and minerals that are crucial for overall health.
Whether you’re already taking a multivitamin or not, they are worth a try! Here’s why…
The BEST thing you can do for your hair is to make sure your body is healthy. Taking our supplement on a daily basis will provide you with a great source of vitamins and minerals that are crucial to good health. Another huge part of hair health is making sure that your scalp, hair, and skin are getting the proper nutrients as well. We have carefully chosen not only vitamins that do just that, but also extracts from all natural roots, herbs, plants, and fruits that are known for their health and hair benefits.
Check out the list:
- Aloe Vera – Aloe is most commonly known for its soothing and healing affects on the skin. The plant contains protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12 and E, essential fatty acids and is also naturally rich in vitamin C and amino acids. It is said to have anti-inflammatory, anti- bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- Burdock – Burdock consists primarily of carbohydrates, volatile oils, plant sterols, tannins, and fatty oils that are said to give it anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial effects.* Burdock is also a rich source of potassium, iron and calcium.
- Ginger – Most commonly used as a cooking spice, ginger is also an herbal remedy. Ginger root contains phenols, a plant compound that is said to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary – Rosmarinic acid, a natural polyphenolic antioxidant found in rosemary, has been found to have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant functions. Rosemary is one of most common herbs used for aromatherapy. The essential rosemary oil is a main ingredient in the industry of cosmetic products because of its analgesic, aromatizing, anti-inflammatory, effects.
- Capsicum – Capsaicin is a flavorless, odorless chemical concentrated in the veins of chilies and peppers (aka Capsicum). Capsicum contains Vitamins A and C, and beta-carotene that are said to have antioxidant properties and neutralize the free radicals responsible for damaging tissue and cells.
- Horsetail – Horsetail is a member of the Equisetaceae family; the sole survivor of a line of plants going back three hundred million years. The plant is high in silica, potassium, ascorbic acid, equisetonin and caffeic acid, all these contributing to its health benefits. The active components in horsetail have antimicrobial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effects.
- Nettle Leaf – Nettle leaf has been used medicinally for hundreds of years for its anti-inflammatory properties. This herbal remedy has been used for a variety of reasons, from alleviating the symptoms of arthritis to flushing out toxins from the body and reducing water retention.
- Saw Palmetto Berries – Saw palmetto is an extract derived from the berries of the saw palmetto fan palm. It’s been used for hundreds of years in several forms of herbal medicine as a diuretic and anti-inflammatory.
- Red Sage – the Red Sage plant, also known as sage, is derived from the Latin meaning “to save.” This herb had an early reputation to be a cure-all. Sage contains a variety of antioxidants — in the form of volatile oils, flavonoids and phenolic acids. Sage also contains antioxidant enzymes, including superoxide dismutase (SOD) and peroxidase.
Most of the herbs and extracts have anti-something affects…antibacterial, anti-histamine, anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic. These properties are very beneficial to the body as a whole, but you may be wondering how an anti-histamine or antibiotic can help improve hair and scalp health so let me explain…
Anti-inflammatory ingredients can sooth scalp irritation and inflammation causes many of the problems associated with unhealthy hair. Anti-bacterial and anti-histamine components can treat many of the causes of scalp irritation. Antioxidants are crucial in protecting cells from damage, including hair follicle and scalp cells. They are said to prevent hair loss and boost growth. Anti-fungal and anti-septic elements are helpful in treating a variety of scalp issues, including dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis.
The vitamins, minerals and amino acids included in the Ovation multivitamin are as follows: Vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper, and Lysine.
These vitamins, like the herbs and extracts, also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects as well as circulatory and digestive health benefits.* Why are these benefits important for hair health? An active, healthy digestion process allows your body to absorb nutrients that is needs and a healthy circulatory system help deliver those nutrients to your scalp. The result is healthier hair!
Another great thing about our vitamins? The price! We’re offering a 60 day supply for only $12.95. That is definitely a small price to pay for healthy hair and scalp. They are also gluten and soy free! http://ovationhair.com/vitamins.html